søndag 10. oktober 2010

.. and she's home!

Yep, back to real life! Yep, I know I said that I was going to Peru for a week, but some of you may not be surprised to hear that it didn't exactly happen, got stuck in Montanita for another week instead.. Totally normal, happens to everyone. But it was definately worth it! Had a good crew of 4 girls who got stuck there too. And got to do a lot more surfing! Yeeah!

Because of the strike in Spain, I spent my last 17 hours in Ecuador at the airport in Guayaquil, great. And only escaped the coup attempt by 1 day, woops!

I had a super weekend visiting my friend Bea in Madrid, great to experience some european urban life after 7 weeks of latino madness! And i realized for the second time that gay clubs aren't as fun as you'd think. Just like any other club, except that you don't get ANY attention what so ever - not my thing.

Well, I thought I'd finish this blog session with some priceless quotes - travellers know how to put it! :

"Guys keep leaving the country to get away from me!"

"And then he did something that can only be described as purring into my ear"

" Why is my hoo-haa green?"

" He fucking destroyed my vagina and he's a retard!"

" I hate cockroaches! They're worse than Hitler! Maybe they didn't kill 40 million people, but they've molested 6 billion."

" They speak spanish and are a little bit retarded sometimes, but otherwise the people here are just like in Europe"

"I'm tired and disfigured. I'm going to bed."

Ingen kommentarer: